Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bunga Terung, size is not a problem.

He always wanted to get a tattoo, but he afraid of needle.

But last night, Willy's fearness of needle defeated by the will of being a real iban man. Finally, he made up his mind, to get a "Bunga Terung" tattoo.

Last night, around 7:00 p.m, we start the tattooing section. And this is the result.



He told me he attracted by the posting of me in page Iban of face book, about the tattoo your feet. And he asked me, what about Bunga Terung. And I say, why not?

To be honnest, this is quite challanging, as when thing goes small, it requite more concentration and detail.

It doesn't takes much time to finished this tattoo. However, it takes a little longer than what I aspect.

That's him, when after he got his 1st tattoo.



"Yeehhaa!! Finally, I got one for myself!"

And he look forward to got the ink on his body, very soon.

See? Tattoo will got ones addicted! :)

No comments: